IT Service Desk Tier 1 Technical Support
Onsite - Infrastructure - Contract - Job ID: 23-62477
Title: IT Service Desk Tier 1
Location: Westmont, IL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Teammates will utilize TeamViewer to deliver remote user support services and work with the Ivanti ticketing system to address Incidents/Service Requests. Teammates will answer technical support calls, work/prioritize tickets accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. This position requires dedication, strong attention to detail, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and OBSESSIVE customer service. Teammate should possess basic technical acumen with the ability to pick up new skills and knowledge (i.e. product and inner working of software and hardware,) and possess the ability to apply learnings gleaned from technical training.
- Performs basic to intermediate-level troubleshooting:
- Password resets, AD account unlocks, printer configurations, VPN, hardware issues, etc.
- Logs, routes, categorizes, escalates Incidents/SRs
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- If issue is unknown, request assistance within ITSD Teams chat, then ITSD Manager, then ITSD Director
- Address phone calls on Softphone; logs ticket for user
- Replies to emails, Teams messages
- Self-starter – Accepts/self-assigns cases from the support queue
- Clearly communicate status on incidents, as well as resolutions
- Provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Writes/Reviews SOPs
Skillset / Experience:
- 3+ years of helpdesk experience troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of Windows desktop & laptop hardware in a business environment
- Working understanding of computer networking
- Minimum one year of Active Directory support
- Effective planning & organizing skills
- Strong problem-solving efficiency
- Effective communication & documentation skills
- CompTIA A+ certification required
- Microsoft certifications
- 1+ year experience with Ivanti EPM
- 1+ year of Exchange and/or Office 365 support
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.