Mid-Level Financial Auditor
- Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62499
Location: Remote (Must reside in either the EST OR CST time zone)
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary : $95 – 105K with bonus
The employees thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
The Corporation is a global leader with revenues in excess of $27 billion, and over 4500 employees, Offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
A publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked one of the top 100 on the Fortune 500 List.
- The Mid-level Internal Auditor is responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan which includes:
- Assessing inherent risks related to business activities.
- Developing internal audit scope.
- Evaluating processes, developing.
- Executing audit tests.
- Assessing the impact of control deficiencies.
- Assisting in the development of cost-justified, value-added management actions.
- Performing internal audit procedures,
- Preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units as well as compliance functions, focusing on financial, IT and operational processes.
- Additionally, the Senior Internal Auditor performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
- Plan organize and complete audits of financial, operational, managerial, or strategic nature.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls in a variety of business areas.
- Develop solutions to strengthen controls, improve profitability and aid management decision-making capability.
- Perform special reviews/investigations.
- Assist in the project of compliance of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Daily interaction with business management.
- Perform audits based on information and data from overall divisions. Analyze data, issue audit reports, establish and update Corporate policies and procedure.
- Provide recommendations and suggest new policies and procedures to improve operations and processes and achieve compliance with quality and processes standards (SOX, PCAOB, etc.)
- Must have between 4 – 5 years related audit experience.
- Must have related experience or training in public accounting (Big 8) industry experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- CPA -Not required, but a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle Financial strongly desired.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
- Exhibit the leadership skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Master's degree plus
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.