Commercial Security Installation Technician
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-62504
Job Title: Commercial Security Installer
Location: mobile, supporting Lakeshore, Cleveland and Canton, OH
Duration: Long term contract to hire
Compensation: Hourly position based on experience and skillset (from $22 – $29/hourly)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Job Expectations :
- Install commercial security systems including wired, wireless, and some hybrid systems.
- Install commercial access control systems
- Install commercial fire systems
- Install commercial camera systems
- Work with our outside sales team to ensure our customer receives the highest level of professional care from start to finish.
- Ability to work weekends, as needed, and be available for on-call duties
** Must have a Valid Drivers license (will be issued a company vehicle from Day 1)
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience installing or servicing advanced solutions to include wire and/or wireless systems
– 3 – 5 years: Field Installation Experience
– Licenses & Certifications
– Skills Required
– Maintains high level of professionalism
– Ladders / working with ladders
– Hand tools / working with hand tools
– Drills / working with drills
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.