Ft Lauderdale, FL
Onsite - Cable / Fiber / AV Install Technician - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-62509
Title: Cable Technician
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: Contract to permanent
Compensation: 24.00 – 27.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Must have Active Jessica Lundsford Act badge to be considered
- Must have 3-5 years of production cabling experience
- Must have reliable transportation (will not be required to carry materials)
- Must have own hand tools (Punch down tool, Screwdrivers, cutters)
- Must be able to do J hooks and cable tray (contractor not responsible for Conduit)
- Must have a clean background to pass Jessica Lundsford screening and be able to be badged to work on Broward county schools property
- Must be able to work independently and have the skills to read plans, identify what needs to be done and cable an entire run
- Must be able to Pull, Terminate and Test Cat 5 &6 (advanced test equipment will be provided by the client)
- Must be able to troubleshoot and test data / voice and Fiber cable
- Must be flexible to work either 1st or second shifts
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.