Onsite - Creative / Digital / UI/UX - Contract - Job ID: 23-62524
Title: Product Designer
Location: Glendale, CA
Compensation: $55/hr – $60/hr
Duration: 12 months
*Must be located in CA (Glendale office) to commute to office for Hybrid schedule 8x month*
*Must provide a portfolio of most impactful work. *
Summary: We design and develop results-driven websites, mobile applications, and digital experiences. As a Product Designer, you will be part of the team responsible for designing products that help our guests gain the most enjoyment from their experiences within our Parks, Resorts and Cruises. Beyond providing practical and useful solutions, you will craft digital experiences that connect with our guests on an emotional level, delivering designs with the quality and character expected. You'll approach your work from a multidisciplinary, holistic perspective applying expertise across user experience and interface design to define and design complete product solutions. You will spend time executing on the vision and the project. This is an unmatched opportunity for a designer who is passionate about delivering meaningfully resonant experiences across current and emerging digital platforms and technologies.
- Design original, useful and elegant digital experiences for guests of Parks and Resorts worldwide
- Apply a broad range of capabilities on digital product design from concept through execution and final implementation
- Partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, technology and consumer insights to take work from ideation to reality
- Apply your exceptional attention to detail and craft, ensuring final product development fully reflects design specifications
- Apply rigorous design thinking as we develop products at the crossroads of the physical and digital worlds
- Interpret, infuse and leverage our unique brands and properties to deliver on high expectations from our guests
- Reflect our evolving design patterns in your work
- Listen to our guests and advocate for their perspectives, creating opportunities to deliver on their expectations within current and future projects
- Support the design team as we communicate our product design recommendations to our cross-functional leadership team, by delivering sketches, wireframes, design specifications, compositions, redlines and prototypes
- Expected to design product experiences across web, mobile web and native apps (iOS and Android)
- Be organized and knowledgeable on project and product details
- Use excellent visual, communication and storytelling skills to represent the product
- design process with stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of industry experience operating as an end-to-end multidisciplinary product designer, possessing solid capabilities across a range of design disciplines
- A track record for working with cross-functional product development teams to ship customer-facing digital products
- Defining and utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to inform and inspire design
- Designing for emerging product experiences including conversational user interfaces, AR/VR and interactive 3D environments a plus
- Experience creating products from a user-first design approach
- Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating user research, data collection and analytics.
- Capability to build interactive prototypes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Motion design and animation skills a plus.
- 2-year college degree or equivalent
- 4-year college degree preferred
- A portfolio of your most impactful work portfolio presentation is expected
Degree and Portfolio Link required
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.