Sr Network Administrator
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62541
Title: Network Administrator
Location: Arlington, TX (5 days a week onsite)
Duration: Fulltime – Permanent
Compensation: $65,000 to $90,000 per year
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US without the need of sponsorship (either now or in the future)
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Dave Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org.
My client relies heavily on its network infrastructure to provide robust and secure connectivity for all its team members and customers. The Network Administrator will oversee the implementation, organization, and troubleshooting of the network, hardware, software, and underlying communications protocols to maintain security and support business operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors the network, ensuring optimal function and minimal downtime.
- Monitors and analyzes network load including traffic and utilization trends.
- Ensures networks are protected from physical harm, viruses, unauthorized users, and damage to data by developing and monitoring security.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of network infrastructure and associated systems.
- Drafts checklists, processes, and communications for technical and non-technical staff.
- Creates and ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions and security auditing requirements.
- Supports internal and external audits related to network policy rules and change management processes for the organization.
- Maintains smooth operation of LAN/WAN/VPNs.
- Assists in planning, designing, configuring, and installing network hardware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required
- At least ten years of network administration experience required.
- At least ten years of experience with Dell/Cisco switches required.
- At least five years of experience with SD-WAN desired (Fortinet preferred)
- Experience with Azure Cloud networking desired.
- CCNA, Network+, and/or similar certifications a plus.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience required in routing and switching experience to include: VRF's, VLAN's, Subnetting, QoS, VPN's, HSRP Experience with VRRP preferred, BFD, Virtual-Link Trunking (Dell), DHCP Pools, ACL's, Content Filtering, NAT & PAT, Loop Detect (Cisco), DHCP Snooping, SSH, VTP, SNMPv3, Radius or Tacacs+, Port Security.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of TCP/IP protocol use and troubleshooting.
- Able to set up and configure routers, switches, firewalls, VPN's, printers, fax machines, and other network devices.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.