Onsite - Cable / Fiber / AV Install Technician - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62561
Title: Safety Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Direct Hire, Full Time
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- As a Safety Manager with specialized expertise in telecommunications, data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction site safety, you will occupy a pivotal role in spearheading the development and seamless implementation of comprehensive safety programs. Your contributions will actively shape a culture of safety, ensuring the well-being of all employees and fostering a secure work environment.
- Develop, meticulously implement, and consistently maintain robust safety programs, policies, and procedures. These measures will be tailored to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, as well as the highest industry best practices within the unique context of data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction sites.
- Conduct regular, thorough safety inspections and comprehensive audits. Your insights will help identify potential hazards, assess safety performance, and recommend effective corrective actions within the specialized realms of data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction sites.
- Collaborate dynamically with project managers and site supervisors, championing adherence to rigorous safety protocols. Your expertise will offer invaluable guidance on all safety-related matters within the context of telecommunications and construction.
- Spearhead safety training programs and facilitate engaging toolbox talks. Your goal will be to equip employees with an astute understanding of safe work practices, hazard identification, and effective emergency response procedures, all tailored to the unique circumstances of data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction sites.
- Investigate and analyze incidents and accidents meticulously. By identifying root causes, you will be instrumental in developing and executing corrective and preventive measures, with a focus on preventing recurrence within the realms of telecommunications and construction.
- Analyze safety performance metrics, preparing comprehensive reports for management. You will present your findings, highlighting areas for improvement and effectively strategizing to mitigate incidents and reduce injuries within data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction sites.
- Remain astutely informed about emerging industry trends, regulatory shifts, and evolving safety concerns. Your insights will ensure that our safety programs remain aligned with current best practices within data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction.
- Foster a culture of safety awareness and unwavering accountability throughout the organization. Your dedication will be reflected in your promotion of safety initiatives, your recognition of safe behaviors, and your prompt, effective addressing of non-compliance within the context of telecommunications and construction.
- Minimum high school diploma; Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Management, or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in safety management, with a distinct focus on the telecommunications industry, data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction site safety.
- Profound knowledge of federal, state, and local safety regulations and an impeccable understanding of industry best practices. These insights should be customized to the distinctive landscape of data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction sites.
- A successful history of conducting comprehensive safety inspections, leading incident investigations, and performing meticulous risk assessments. These endeavors should be aligned with the intricate contexts of data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, essential for engaging employees across all levels of the organization. These skills will be particularly crucial within the specialized spheres of telecommunications and construction.
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, underscored by your demonstrated ability to lead and guide employees in the pursuit of a safer work environment.
- Professional certifications in safety management (e.g., CSP, CHST, OHST) are essential, reflecting your proficiency within the unique dynamics of telecommunications, data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction.
- Proficiency in using advanced safety management software and tools, tailored to the challenges of data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction sites.
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.