Des Moines IA, IA
Onsite - Cable / Fiber / AV Install Technician - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62567
Title: Materials Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $65,000 – $80,000 per year
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
Materials Manager with specialized expertise in telecommunications, data centers, cabling infrastructure, and construction;
- Evaluating suppliers on the basis of delivery speed for their products and services, price and quality
- Interviewing vendors and visiting supplier distribution centers and plants to examine and learn about prices, products and services.
- Attending conferences, trade shows and meetings to network with suppliers and learn about new industry trends
- Analyzing financial reports, price proposals and other information used to determine reasonable pricing
- Negotiating contracts for the organization and working out agreements with suppliers for product delivery
- Meeting with vendors and staff to discuss unacceptable and defective products and establish corrective action
- Evaluating and monitoring contracts to ensure suppliers and vendors are complying with terms and conditions
- Maintaining and reviewing records of inventories, product performance, deliveries, costs and items purchased
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.