Continuous Improvement Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Onsite - Project / Program / Change Management - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62611
Title: Continuous Improvement Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, CA 9004
Duration: Full Time, Direct Hire
If interested, please contact Margot Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-465-5478
The Continuous Improvement Specialist will support department wide activities to continuously improve its operations and to maintain a high level of service. Following management direction the position is responsible for evaluating business processes and customer feedback with the goal of identifying gaps and defining solutions for improvement. She/He will support organizational assessments using internationally recognized frameworks, and the implementation of programs that have continuing long-term performance benefits to the department, and quantifying the process improvement results.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Periodic review and recommend improvements to operational processes in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts across the IANA team.
- Evaluates IANA systems, tools and processes and recommends improvements that lead to efficiency.
- Guides team members on how to successfully manage customer feedback.
- Analyzes and reports on IANA customer service survey results.
- Serve as the Quality Assurance expert to department-wide improvement projects.
- Supports operational excellence assessments by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on relevant data using industry recognized quality management framework.
- Presents data-driven solutions to Senior Management.
- Job functions may require performance of administrative tasks directly related to job responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs
- Proficiency with Quality Management frameworks.
- Experience with Change Management Methodologies.
- Experience with customer service complaint resolution best practices.
- Experience developing and analyzing results of customer experience surveys.
- Experience with data reporting and analytics.
- Curiosity to continue learning new analytical methods and tools.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and/or similar software.
- In-depth knowledge in developing processes, guidelines, flowcharts and standard operating procedures in customer support environments.
- Ability to use data analysis to influence, negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management, Smartsheets knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- Experience Facilitating working sessions remotely and in person.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Task driven, strongly self-motivated and proactive.
- Interest in ICANN's mission.
- Must have excellent communication skills including written and verbal fluency in English with multi-lingual skills preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Data analytics and Operational Quality in a customer service-driven environment.
- Proficiency with public speaking and training facilitation.
- Experience with operational excellence frameworks (Baldridge, EFQM, Six Sigma).
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.