Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - - Job ID: 23-62658
Title: Data Technician
Duration: 5-Months Contract
Compensation: $21 – $25 (Based on Experience)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
60-72 Hours every week!
Skillset / Experience:
- Installation of 120V power and 1 data drop per produce stand at Walmart. 3 produce stands persite and scope includes installation of the stand.
- Need to be good apprentice (4th year) or Journeyman level electricians
- Experience with fiber termination (fusion splice) and fiber troubleshooting, network switch troubleshooting, retro, and replacement, as well as scissor lift experience. Need to be able to follow a network switch cutsheet and be confident in network switch hot swaps
- Shift: Sunday Through Thursday
- Start: ASAP
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.