Data Technician Tier 2
Onsite - Cable / Fiber / AV Install Technician - - Job ID: 23-62681
Title: Data Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6-month to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Promotes company Core Values to foster and safeguard family-centric culture.
- Installation of structured cabling systems including all aspects of the installation process: OSP, ISP, Rack, Stack, Patch, Fusion Splicing, Testing
- Reads and interprets all floor plans, drawings, specifications, and cut sheets
- Properly sets up a variety of copper and fiber testers
- Performs system testing and troubleshooting as required
- Terminates, labels, tests and troubleshoots optical fiber and copper installations.
- Adequately train Technicians and Installers to complete all the tasks and responsibilities of their positions.
- Proactively oversee and lead job site organization and basic housekeeping maintenance.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain satisfactory compliance with customer security requirements
- Excel in technical tasks such as testing and troubleshooting
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook.
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.