Sr. Hardware Lab Tech – Long Term Project – San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
San Jose, CA
Onsite - Engineering - Contract - Job ID: 23-62716
Senior Hardware Lab Technician – Long Term Project – San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
Title: Senior Hardware Lab Technician
Location: San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: Long Term Project 6+ months
Compensation: $45-55/hr plus W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our video collaboration products help people stay connected everywhere and anytime. They provide amazing experiences in the conference room, around the office, and at home. Our group is always growing and looking for motivated members to build the next generation of video collaboration equipment. We are looking for a lab technician to join our team – someone to run our hardware engineering lab, manage prototyping, support debug and rework.
Who You Are
If you enjoy dynamic environments, analytical problem solving, and have attention to detail, you may be a great fit for the Video Collaboration team. We are looking for someone with a background in electronic design, mechanical design, or manufacturing test.
- Manage the electrical engineering lab
- Purchase, manage, calibrate, and track lab equipment
- Coordinate prototyping builds
- Scheduling test lab activities with 3rd party labs
- Support cross-functional teams within the business group
- PCBA rework
- 5 years of experience in lab equipment support or facilities management
- Experience in a technical/engineering role (e.g., facilities management, equipment support, engineering/testing) or similar
- Experienced with maintaining and setting up calibration of lab equipment
- Design experience with consumer electronics devices, especially mass production devices
- Experience with CAD, including OrCad, PADs or Altium design tool
- Google Workspace, PLM, Python
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.