Senior Financial Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Onsite - Finance & Accounting - Contract - Job ID: 23-62724
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Duration: 8+ month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Rudi Gilpin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide day to day finance support to the North America Recorded Music Division and liaise with the Label Finance teams and Central Accounting team on key elements of the monthly close/forecasts
- Key member in preparation and assembly of quarterly financial forecasts and annual plan for company actual variances to budget and forecast for various divisions Collect
- Analyze and report key performance indicators and highlight trends in margin, artist investment and cash flow
- Participate in developing forward looking revenue guidance for North America labels by analyzing industry trends, marketing data, DSP reporting as well as historical data Assist in analyzing and forecasting revenue accruals for the entire territory to ensure timely reporting with accuracy
- Develop KPIs/Dashboard/ presentations by synthesizing large datasets to consumable financial insights to senior executives
- Drive efficiency by identifying areas for system improvement/ adoption as well as guiding continuous improvement efforts for financial analysis & reporting tools Provide ad hoc analyses as required
Skillset / Experience:
- Demonstrable proficiency with excel financial modeling as well as accounting and financial applications software
- Hyperion Financial Management/Smartview Reporting, SAP and BPC planning experience a plus
- Music/entertainment industry experience highly preferred
- CPA preferred but not required
- Detail-oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with business and financial acumen
- Great organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & multitask in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors and personnel and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and company leaders
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of financial planning & analysis, strategic planning, accounting and/or audit experience is required
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.