Active Directory Engineer
Fort Worth, TX
Onsite - Cloud - Contract - Job ID: 23-71130
Title: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Minimum Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory(AAD), AAD Connect, ADFS and Office 365.
- Single Sign-On with Azure AD and other services for seamless integration
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, including automation workflows
- General knowledge of OData REST API, Microsoft Graph REST API and JSON batching and workflow automation using tools like Microfocus Directory Resource Administration(DRA)
- Ability to author and edit scripts, such as PowerShell, VBS, or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
Experience with Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management, including custom development.
- Experience with Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
- Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Understanding of Microsoft online services and ability to assist with integration efforts
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology
Language & Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Ntelicor is becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.