Little Rock, AR
Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-71676
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Little Rock, AR, 72223
Duration: 6 month contract – possible contract to hire
Compensation: 40-50/hr W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Elizabeth Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-6 years of SDLC experience, including requirements and/or software testing experience
- Working knowledge/experience in various requirements approaches and/or software testing methodologies
- Experience articulating requirements in a consumable manner
- Experience leading implementation efforts involving multiple team members/stakeholders
- Experience managing system releases and projects/programs for a functional area. This includes development of test cases, test case management, test execution and reporting the progress of testing.
- Logical and efficient, with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Proficient in both written and oral communication
- Demonstration of people leadership and process leadership
- Strong facilitation skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience with the following software:
- Atlassian – Jira (General, R4J, Xray)
- Atlassian – Confluence (draw.io is a bonus)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.