ICS Engineer II (OT)
Onsite - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-71701
Title: ICS Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Taylor Kast at email@example.com.
The Industrial Control System (ICS) Engineer is responsible for the analysis, review, development, maintenance, and implementation of SCADA systems used by the control center. Also helps to ensure work is completed in an efficient manner and supports project schedule milestones. This position will interface with other teams including IT, Automation Engineering, Measurement, and Operations as well other Business Units to ensure reliable functionality of the SCADA system.
- Develops, deploys, and maintains the SCADA system including the hardware and software functional specifications for automated purposes.
- Supports ongoing safe, reliable, and efficient operation of the SCADA systems through maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, corrective action, and administration of SCADA infrastructures.
- Analyze and resolve problems due to process and control system anomalies.
- Monitors and manages the environment for failures and performance problems.
- Collaborates with internal clients and third-party service providers when troubleshooting complex issues.
- SCADA system implementation, integration, operation, support, and maintenance that includes data analysis, screen development, database updates, scripting, point to point checkout and technical documentation.
- Develop and implement control strategies and graphic screens for the gas control center.
- Provides technical support to field technicians for graphic screen point to point checkout.
- Develops and maintains system documentation, operating procedures, and inventory.
- Provides 24X7 on-call rotation to support Gas Control Center operations.
- Provides SME support to various business groups such as Gas Control, Measurement, and Operations.
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields or commensurate experience.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in oil and gas industry.
- CygNet Experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.