Technology Operations Analyst 1
The Woodlands, TX
Onsite - Technical Support / Help Desk - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71726
Title: Technology Operations Analyst
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights from 5 am – 7 pm
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders, or Authorized to Work in the US. Candidates represented by sub-vendors will not be considered for this position.
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Slater Davidson at email@example.com.
INSPYR Solutions is seeking a Technology Operations Analyst for one of its financial services clients in Woodlands, TX.
- Provide timely responses to all incidents, outages, and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Recognize, identify, and prioritize incidents by customer business requirements, organizational policies, and operational impact.
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to servers, storage, backup, operating systems, and core applications.
- Document all actions by standard company policies and procedures.
- Notify customers and third-party service providers of issues, outages, and remediation status.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with broad knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, networking, server administration, basic scripting, and programming (SQL), FTP, and VMWare.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and concern for data accuracy.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding of applicable topics.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional shifts such as evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- 2+ years' experience in application, server, or network support roles required.
- Banking or financial services industry experience preferred.
Formal Education & Certification:
- An associate degree in a technology field is preferred.
- Related IT certifications are preferred.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.