Colorado Springs, CO
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-71744
Title: AV Technician
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Skillset / Experience:
- Technical proficiency in Audio Visual systems
- Knowledge of audio systems, mics, mixers, amps and speakers.
- AV system troubleshooting and hardware replacement.
- Understand and troubleshoot all A/V equipment.
- 2 or more years of audio-visual experience preferred.
- Established technical proficiency in the installation of AV equipment, such as display/projector mounts, ceiling speakers and microphones.
- Familiarity with installing and removing cameras, projectors, PA systems including mixers, amplifiers, paging systems, microphones and other Audio Visual equipment.
- Technical training and experience in Audio Visual systems and networking is required.
- Familiarity with PCs, cameras, commercial displays, projectors video conferencing equipment.
- Strong documentation skills. Familiarity with sound and PA systems including mixers, amplifiers and microphones.
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.