Solutions Architect IV
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-71771
Title: Solutions Architect IV
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ or Omaha, NE, or Wilmington, DE or Coral Springs, FL on site daily. Must be local to one of these areas.
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $72 to $100 W2 only. No third party or C2C candidates will be considered.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Harold Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Direct Client is in the process of transforming a large, monolithic mainframe Credit card Processing application into a modern, platform independent, scalable set of distributed microservices.
- We are seeking a candidate who has experience in building scalable, high throughput, resilient microservices.
- This role will involve identifying business rules in the current code base and building those rules in a modern, distributed environment.
- Experience in building these microservices in Java is a must and experience with Mainframe applications will be extremely helpful as there will be a high degree of reviewing existing code.
- You will be working with a team that has a combination of resources with strong experience in transforming large monolithic mainframe systems into modern architecture and other resources with strong subject matter expertise in Credit Card Business domains and the existing systems that are being transformed.
- Engage in all Agile ceremonies for the transformation.
- Interface with Chief Architect and Chief Development Officer to understand design and coding standards.
- Review Transition deliverables to ensure design meets design standards, code meets coding standards.
- Review test plans and strategies to ensure soundness and completeness for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and resiliency tests.
- Review test results prior to signing off on production release.
- Help team extract business rules from existing code.
- Debug and resolve technical issues and improve application performance.
- Ensure each deliverable meets non-functional requirements.
Skillset / Experience:
Requirements and skills
- Hands-on, large-scale cloud-based Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java microservice development with REST APIs
- 10+ years of experience with distributed relational and noSQL Databases
- 5+ years of experience in the Spring Framework
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications using at least one of the following web frameworks (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- 5+ years of experience with developing Multithreading systems and Synchronization
- 5+ years of experience with Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience configuring and using CI/CD tools
- 3+ years of experience with Blue/Green deployments
- 2+ years of experience with test-driven development
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.