NETWORK ANALYST I
Onsite - Technical Support / Help Desk - Contract - Job ID: 23-71788
Title: Network Analyst
Location: Downtown, Houston, TX
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders, or Authorized to Work in the US. Candidates represented by sub-vendors will not be considered for this position. NO C2H or C2C.
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Slater Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSPYR Solutions is seeking a Network Analyst for one of its premier retail electricity clients in the Houston area. This person will administer and support the enterprise network systems. Responsibilities include maintaining the network, network design, technology evaluations, network architecture, topology development, and system specifications.
- Configuration, implementation, and maintenance: Cisco Firewall, Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Cisco VPN, Velocloud SD-WAN, Meraki Wireless, ACS, A10 Load Balancer, and other Network Team Devices
- Monitoring Systems: WhatsUp, MRTG,
- Other tools: FTD FMC, DNA Center, ThousandEyes
- Network Device/Warehouse Inventory Management
- Remote access maintenance and configuration.
- Cable Management configuration, implementation, maintenance
- Internet connectivity configuration, implementation, and maintenance.
- Provide 24-hour on-call support, including evenings and weekends. On-call rotations are required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience preferred 5 Years or CCNA preferred, but not required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience with Cisco firewall, router, and switch configuration, implementation, and maintenance/troubleshooting at an enterprise level.
- Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- TCP/IP protocol analysis.
- VoIP protocol configuration and analysis.
- Network monitoring tools maintenance and configuration.
- Administration of operating systems: Unix, Linux, Windows.
- Data center design and management.
- Participation in disaster recovery/business continuation activities.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.