Senior AEM Developer with DAM expertise
Full Remote - Development / Other Technologies - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-71816
Title: Senior AEM Developer with DAM expertise
Location: REMOTE (Prefer EST hours)
Duration:6 MONTHS TO START
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- AEM Assets DAM Functional and UI-Related Enhancements
- Experience: 10+ years
- Digital Asset Management (DAM), Tagging.
Responsible for end-to-end development, testing, and production readiness of the solutions.
Work with our on-staff AEM Manager and Authors to interpret business requirements and define the component library.
Create and maintain web application architectural documentation and standards.
Coordinate post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in web system performance, reliability, and functionality.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Cloud Assets & AEM
- Hands-on experience in defining Metadata Schemas and Tags
- Hands-on experience with Custom Workflow
- Hands-on experience with Indexing.
- Hands-on experience in AEM groups and permissions
- Hands-on experience with Assets Collection, Assets Omni Search, and other asset features
- Good Experience with Connectors and Plugins Integration with Adobe Cloud Assets
- Good Experience with Assets Migration from various platforms to Adobe Cloud Assets
- Nice to have knowledge of Security and Performance
- Hands-on experience in GIT and Process
- Good Knowledge of Build (Maven) and Deployments Pipeline (Jenkins or any other deployment tools)
- Good experience in configuration management
- Must be familiar with Unit Test Framework
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Strong communication as a team player
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.