25% of the time remote - Niche - Contract - Job ID: 23-71827
Location: Sacramento, CA
Compensation: $65/hr – $80/hr
Duration: 12 months+
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to Sydney Tekstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIS Application Developer, Sacramento CA, (3 days a week on site, 2 days a week remote), Long Term.
**The work hours will be 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Summary: This position will is part of the Enterprise GIS team and will help the team catch up on projects and other application related support tasks.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks such as:
- GIS/Spatial development experience – Use of Google Maps API, ESRI API
- Strong UX skills
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment environments
- Experience with Windows Servers including Internet Information Services
- Experience with cloud-based application development, deployment and operations
- Work with other division developers to promote geospatial solutions and embed GIS functionality improving customer workflows where it makes sense.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.