Functional Analyst I, Commercial
Full Remote - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-71830
- Top 5 Required Skills:
Advanced Excel/Microsoft experience
Power BI/SharePoint knowledge
Familiarity with Geno Tables
Familiarity with CareFirst practices and policies
- Provides Operations Support by obtaining facts; analyzing problems; designing solutions; developing testing methods; conducting and documenting tests; providing operating information to customers.
50% Research and improve operations by examining and researching systems problems by obtaining facts, analyzing problems/identifying root cause recommending and facilitating resolution.
20% Supports operations systems by providing operating information to customers; answering questions; providing training.
20% Contributes to operations analysis and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results, development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other essential documentation,
5% Verifies operations systems by developing testing methods; conducting and documenting tests.
5% Improves operations analysis job knowledge by attending training sessions; reading technical publications.
Skillset / Experience:
- Functional Analyst
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education Level: bachelor’s degree
- Education Details: Business Administration
- Experience: 2 years experience in (level 2 or above) operational role
- In Lieu of Education
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems., Proficient
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and similar applications., Proficient
Organized, detail-oriented while meeting strict deadlines. , Proficient
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal., Proficient
Demonstrate ability to work independently, Proficient
- The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes them ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs. Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence. Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.