Onsite - Engineering (Non-IT) - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71844
Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Newport, AR
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80,000 – $100,000 per year
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Provides guidance in the purchase and installation of electrical equipment to ensure that the Company safety goals are achieved.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems.
- Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment.
- Responsible for contractor selection for project installation.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
- Develop engineering studies and reports as required.
- Coordinate and manage electrical projects as required.
- Provide assistance to Production and Maintenance as required.
- Work with outside vendors and representatives as required.
- Provide leadership to group to ensure that Company safety goals are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Background, Heavy Industry
- Aluminum Rolling or Casting experience a plus
- Large AC Motors/Drives (> 1k HP)
- Siemens experience a plus
- Proficient in programming computers/PLC's that control and or monitor various processes or equipment
- Siemens experience is a plus
- Iba PDA is a plus
- System/circuit design, AutoCAD Proficient
- Facility Electrical Utility (High & Medium Voltage Systems)
- Hydraulic Systems (servo & proportional controls)
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 4 to 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.