Onsite - Engineering (Non-IT) - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71845
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Newport, AR
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
Research, plan, and design mechanical products and systems, and direct and coordinate activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical products and systems by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment.
- Troubleshooting with maintenance mechanics during planned maintenance outages.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
- Develop engineering studies and reports as required.
- Coordinate and manage projects as required.
- Provide assistance to production and maintenance as required.
- Work with outside vendors and representatives as required.
- Communicate project objectives to team members and maintain close contact to coordinate activities with other groups within the departments.
- Provide leadership to group to ensure that Company safety goals are met.
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning related technical issues.
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, adhering to all safety rules and practices.
- Represent the company's core values of being committed, action oriented, innovative, and accessible.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree in the field of engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- At least 5 years' experience in an industrial environment installing and or maintaining manufacturing equipment.
- Must be hands working closely with engineering and maintenance teams.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and solve problems independently.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Products
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.