Onsite - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-71848
Location: Houston, TX 77046 (hybrid: 3 days onsite / 2 remote)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Mike Sabo at MSabo@inspyrsolutions.com
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of HSE IT Developer.
The successful candidate will have a background in both Environmental business and IT. The candidate will have a background in data design & data modeling for consumption in company data warehouse and extraction of data from source systems. We're looking for a responsible, articulate, and motivated individual who can support the business with the technical issues identified with Environmental systems.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, manage, and develop changes to software systems (e.g. Intelex ACTS)
- Create robust testing framework to validate raw data, data logic, and final data output
- Provide a source of reliable data to various data consumers across multiple departments
- Independently resolve issues and efficiently self-direct work activities based on the ability to capture, organize, and analyze information
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle and SQL databases
- 5+ years of PL/SQL experience
- Experience with end-to-end testing, project management, audit controls, stakeholder engagement and process documentation.
- Familiarity with SDLC, AGILE and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with O&G HSE / operations data management systems (e.g.: Intelex, Enablon, Asset and Compliance Tracking System (Intelex's ACTS), SAP S4-HANA)
- Knowledge of oil and gas upstream processes
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.