Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71850
Location: supporting Atlanta, GA
Duration: direct hire
Compensation: starting at 65K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This position will require the person to perform service on Basic Fire Alarm, Access Control/Security, and CCTV systems.
- Accept and complete all service calls directed to you.
- Call in all times and work done at the end of each service call or quote request.
- Communicate all work done, or to be done, to the customer in a professional manner. This would be the building engineer or the property manager. Review with the customer all of the services we can provide for them.
- Review all service requests and quote requests assigned to you on a daily basis.
- Set up a schedule for your daily calls and communicate this to your coordinator and supervisor. This should be done in a manner to optimize your time and complete as many calls as possible.
- Follow up on ALL parts orders you have generated and keep the customer informed. This means calling the customer and keeping them in the loop. This needs to be documented in the communication records of Service Requests. Help expedite all orders over 72 hours old.
- Communicate with the other field engineers on a daily basis. This is to help all field engineers close as many calls as possible on a daily basis.
- Company Vehicles: if you are issued a company truck or vehicle allowance you will keep it stocked with the correct inventory. You will keep it clean and presentable. If you are using a company vehicle you are responsible for scheduling the maintenance of your vehicle.
- Develop and maintain a strong sense of urgency in closing out all service calls/quotes requests.
- Help the Service department with training. You will be called upon to help train the field engineers in the manufacturer's equipment you personally have knowledge of.
- Assist Integrated Systems with programming new system installations.
- Continue with NICET training
- Help with system installations when needed
- Education: Two year associate degree in electrical/electronics or an electrical apprenticeship program or five (5) years' experience in the life safety industry
- Computer skills are a must. You will need to be able to program systems, e-mail, complete service requests.
- Reliably available access to secure internet and Wi-Fi connections are a requirement for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Help the sales division with surveying systems when requested by manager.
- Must hold a valid Driver's License and maintain a satisfactory MVR report.
- Overtime (including nights, weekends and holidays) will occasionally be required as business dictates, along with the need for occasional travel outside of the metropolitan area to facilitate customer needs.
- Participation in the "on-call” rotation as established by manager is required.
- Must be able to regularly carry and use a six-foot or on occasion taller ladder.
- Able to lift equipment and tools up to 40lbs. along with the ability to climb ladders, use lifts and scaffolding while performing work in sometimes difficult and confined spaces, which may include ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings and being able to fully pass-through a 2'x2' ceiling grid opening to access equipment and wiring, etc.
- Attend and participate in all company directed safety training sessions, to include both workplace injury prevention and fleet driver safety programs.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.