Marketing Account Manager
Onsite - Marketing - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71870
Location: Ardmore, OK 73401 (Hybrid)
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates please send your updated resume to Erica Shackleton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for leading and encouraging relationships with internal customers and external partners, ensuring satisfaction, and driving business growth through effective marketing and communication planning and execution.
- Responsible for effective collaboration with various practice and solutions areas to deliver marketing solutions and services to our internal customers and external partners.
- Drive the service delivery strategy and execution and be accountable for internal customers, serving as the primary contact and advocate, and external partners satisfaction and goal attainment, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded.
- Act as the lead marketing and communications strategist to deliver innovative ideas and proactively identify and resolve service issues for their customers.
Partner Relationship Management
- Cultivate strong and long-lasting relationships with key internal customers and assigned external partners to aid them in achieving their goals and objectives including the organization's mission, vision, and short and long-term objectives.
- Seek to intimately understand their business goals, marketing objectives, success measures/KPIs, emerging issues, challenges, competitive situations, industry trends, and campaigns to successfully address their needs.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority, proactive/forward-thinking, and sound decision-making acting as the voice on assigned partnerships.
- Encourage and demonstrate unity with your partners, and alignment with dedicated recommendations and points of view.
- Lead key partner partnerships, setting partner relationship standards and adhere to processes to lead interdisciplinary partner team.
- Establish and execute partner and team specific relationship norms for dedicated team
- Communicate clearly, early, and often to ensure all stakeholders are informed and expectations are outlined.
- Anticipate and address potential partner service/relationship issues, advising dedicated management in time to act proactively.
- Develop comprehensive marketing initiatives aligned with customers and partners' objectives, market trends, and best-in-class methodologies.
- Proactively plan, manage, implement, and oversee dedicated activities including advising partners, preparing presentations, advising on tactics, estimating budgets, interpreting feedback, and guiding team of creative leaders.
- Conduct annual planning and project scope of work development, including resourcing, budgeting, timelines, productions schedules, integrated marketing campaigns, and partner sell-in.
- Actively listen, conceptualize, and research to drive and achieve measurable results.
- Coordinate the execution of initiatives and projects, ensuring timelines, budgets, and quality standards are met.
- Identify opportunities for bold business and brand-building and effectively translate, inspire, and prioritize partner needs.
- Collaborate with creative teams to lead and inspire creative development of campaigns.
- Assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of team members assigned to partner projects and ensure the success of the team servicing the partner.
- Develop, mentor, coach, inspire, challenge, and effectively partner with dedicated staff.
- Supervise and analyze campaign performance data, providing customers and partners with regular reports and insights.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to customers and partners, showcasing campaign results, strategic insights, and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Use data to optimize strategies and drive continuous improvement.
- Budget and Financial Management – Work with customers and partners to establish budgets for projects, campaigns, and overall account activities.
- Supervise and manage budgets to ensure cost-efficiency and oversee the overarching financials for a partner.
- Proactively monitor and manage revenue forecasts, costs, and staffing needs and anticipate and communicate any changes early.
- Aim to achieve financial goals and partner business objectives – consistently take initiatives and go beyond defined expectations.
- Team Membership – Support and contribute to the objectives of your team, and its contribution to the goal of the organization
- Minimum of 8 years of account experience in an advertising or marketing and communications environment with the ability to form trusting and lasting relationships with partners and internal customers/teams is required.
- In-depth knowledge/experience in advertising and design from creative brief development to execution and production required.
- Experience in partnering with media teams, digital marketing, content strategy and execution, leading generation principles and techniques, campaign measurement, tracking analysis and reporting is required.
- Education Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or related field required
- Master's degree preferred
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.