Public Relations Specialist
Onsite - Marketing - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71871
Location: Ardmore, OK
Duration: Direct Hire
Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word format) to Danielle Raisi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for impacting public relations for the Institute by directly leading event management, internal and external public relations, and negotiating and securing all media opportunities while following proper policy and procedure.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for conducting necessary media research to complete media analysis and evaluation.
- Manage media and influencer lists, support PR, MR, and media strategies to include creating and pitching concepts, media outreach and coordination, and crafting and placing content.
- Engage in product launches and events through assisting with identification and outreach of media targets, event planning and venue research, preparation of executive briefing materials, and onsite event support.
- Coordinate all public relations activities including internal employee events and external events for customers and media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests, escalating crisis communication issues as necessary.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Develop metrics to guide monitoring of the agriculture industry and competitive media coverage.
- Analyze, and communicate results of public relations activities monthly and/or quarterly. Provide regular status reports on media activity, business event progress reports as they occur, and manage daily coverage reports.
- Assist with the development of KPI's, evaluation of public relations program impacts, and various communications activities.
- Utilize market drivers and industry trends to develop public relations strategies, seeking high-level placement in print, broadcast, and online media, in coordination with Marketing and Communications overall strategy and plan.
- Ensure the public relations strategy and plan messaging is inclusive of products, launches, research, and solutions and aligns with organizational and departmental standards and goals.
- Develop and propose public relations budget.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate and steward new relationships. Evaluate opportunities for sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Use a customer service-focused approach for all interactions and tasks. Maintain a cooperative working relationship with employees, contractors, visitors, and guest.
- Education Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience Minimum of 5 years of experience in public relations in a professional setting is required.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.