Sr. Tech Lead (Java/Angular/Node)
Fort Worth, TX
- Engineering (Non-IT) - Contract - Job ID: 23-71882
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Work Requirements: H1B, US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Sr. Tech Lead
You will have an opportunity to work across the product's layers to deliver features and functionality as part of a highly collaborative, quality-focused team. This candidate must have strong technical skills as well as be a good communicator and have an eye for technical excellence. Individuals who are able to contribute in all aspects of the development lifecycle as well as being vocal, committed, passionate members of a highly collaborative team will excel.
Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs
- Experience with build and deployment tools: Github, Gitactions, JUnit
- Experience building and working with DevOps Toolchains (SonarQube, GitHub actions, Jenkins)
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers, architects, and product owners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work very closely with a larger development team of differing skillsets
- Experience and understanding of test-driven development
- Experience with testing tools such as Saucelabs, Selenium and Cypress
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle and is responsible for the application design Designs, develops, and implements largescale, highly available applications
- Collaborates with the architect to define the technical roadmap for the product, provide design build, test and manage operations
- Evaluates product requirements and proposes solutions considering the product's vision and the technology roadmap
- Builds tools and patterns to accelerate development and delivery
- Researches and implements new technologies and solutions to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Acts as the technical subject matter expert (SME) on the product
- Mentors and coaches team members related to architecture, design, development, build, deployment, and maintenance of systems.
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues, and identifies and implements solutions
- Collaborates with production operations to ensure deployments roll out smoothly and customer group support is met
- Works extended hours, including nights and weekends, as needed to support the operation
- Experience in open-source software
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration
- DevOps knowledge Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise
- Working knowledge of TDD / TDD mindset
- Pair Programming experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution . We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.