Sr. Android Developer
Fort Worth, TX
- Mobile / Smart Devices - Contract - Job ID: 23-71885
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: (Ongoing Contract)
Our mobile software engineers work with other team members to produce customer facing mobile applications that provide a superior user experience and support key business objectives. Developers participate in all aspects of application development including design, development and delivery using an Agile process.
- Create awesome experiences for millions of customers
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to bring customer focused features to life
- Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable and will scale across teams
- Own your code from conception to production
- Work with customer support and product owners to pivot on features and address reported bugs
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of Android development experience with knowledge of API design, best practices, and UX guidelines.
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- Kotlin, Java programming, Jetpack compose and debugging skills.
- Build/deployment tools: Android Studio, Gradle, Git
- Other DevOps Toolchain: Slack, Gradle, GitHub actions
- Multi-threading and REST based JSON APIs
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Experience in commercial software
- History of publishing native mobile apps
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.