PC Desktop Technicians
Las Vegas, NV
Onsite - Infrastructure - Contract - Job ID: 23-71903
INSPYR Solutions (previously Genuent) has a need to hire Three (3) PC Desktop Technicians for our Government client in Las Vegas, NV 89155. Role: 100% on site Mon – Friday, at least 1 year. If you are a fit please email your resume to Cindy Tran CPTran@inspyrsolutions.com
About the Role
- Our Government Client’s IT Technical Support team has a requirement for three PC Desktop Technicians.
- This project is for the FY24 Desktop/Laptop Technology Refresh Program.
- The project will involve imaging and deploying workstations and laptops to Client departments/employees.
- Image and deploy desktops/laptops with departmental images.
- On average 50 workstations need to be imaged and ready for deployment per day, for laptops 60 needs to be imaged and ready for deployment per day.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ServiceNow incidents for desktops/laptops hardware and software issues within the agreed upon SLA.
MINIMUM Quals (Must meet the min quals)
- Three years of experience working with Desktops, Laptops and Tablets.
- Work and get direction from a team of 25 highly skilled Systems Technicians supporting CLIENT's desktop needs. .
- Installing and configuring Client standard Hardware and Software (Dell OptiPlex, Latitude and Precision workstations and laptops)
- Two years of experience using Microsoft MDT imaging
- Two years of experiencing installing and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Two years' experience installing and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suites 2019 and O365
- Two years' experience with basic Microsoft Administration for desktops and laptops Intermediate level Network Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Documentation of technical procedures
- Asset tracking and inventory m anagement
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
Preferred / Special Skills
- Three years' experience with triaging computer issues and imaging workstations and laptops
- Understanding of standard procedures and laws related to software licensing agreements
- Methods and practices of IT hardware and software management
- Inventory control record keeping practices and principles
- Standard procedures and laws related to software licensing agreements
- Preparing clear and concise correspondence and other written materials
- Analytical problem-solving abilities, proactive/positive team player, resourceful, innovative
- Demonstrate professional organization, documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven multi-tasking skills, including ability to work effectively under pressure, handle heavy volumes and meet demanding deadlines.
- Selected candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check, including livescan.
- Estimated Duration of Job:
- Duration of Job 12 months, November 2023 through November 2024 .
- Approximate start date: Anticipated Start Date November 6, 2023
- Work Mon thru Friday, 7 am to 4pm
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.