Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-71922
Hybrid in Charlotte, NC
3 month Contract to Hire – Must not need sponsorship now or in the future
Job Description: This is a great Opportunity to join a great company with an on-demand retail and food service company that provides micro-market, office coffee & refreshment, dining, and vending solutions nationwide.
Searching for an experienced Data Analyst to join our BI & Data Analytics team. The Data Analyst will work at our Charlotte, NC Corporate Headquarters where they will utilize advanced SQL skills to analyze and provide data driven results essential for managing the business and ensuring customer satisfaction. The Data Analyst will effectively communicate and actively engage stakeholders and fellow team members to ensure a quality product. The Data Analyst will thrive in an environment that provides the opportunity to gain experience and develop strong analytical, SQL, Snowflake skills.
- Contribute to team projects by extracting and transforming data from structured, unstructured and/or disconnected datasets to support project specific analysis.
- End-to-End ownership of customer data requests; gather and document business requirements, write and test SQL queries to produce business deliverables.
- Support existing reporting processes, execution of scripts and distribution of recurring data extracts.
- Monitor automated processes for errors and failures and facilitate the appropriate recovery action.
- Create and maintain project documentation: data dictionaries, technical support guides, user training guides, online webinars, storyboards, and project requirements.
- Collaborate and support team projects as needed to ensure team success.
- Ensure the completion of project tasks within defined timelines, communicate concerns, delays/roadblocks, and provide weekly project status updates.
- BS degree in math, computer science, business analytics, economics, or statistics.
- 2+ years of SQL, including relational database experience in a professional setting.
- Proficiency in writing and verifying complex SQL and stored procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and pivot tables/charts.
- Experience with Python and Snowflake preferred.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps; Sprint and Kanban Agile projects preferred.
- Experience visualizing business insights with MS Power BI or other data visualization tools preferred.
- Highly inquisitive, energetic initiative-taker, able to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with the business, customer, and technical audiences.
- Organized and meticulous with an ability to quickly shift priorities and manage, track and complete deliverables in a timely manner.
- Experience with analysis within the retail industry is a plus.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.