New York, NY
Onsite - Engineering - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71936
- Title: (Network Engineer)
- Location: (New York)
- Duration: (Direct Hire)
- Compensation: ($100,000-$125,000)
- Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to Work in the US
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and support network infrastructure for the company.
- Assist network architect in configuration and monitoring of infrastructure.
- Develop and document network policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor network performance, identify, and resolve issues.
- Modify and enhance existing network equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by customers and end-users.
- Collaborate with other IT staff to assure smooth operation of network infrastructure.
- Research and evaluate new network technologies and products.
- Promote new ideas and make sound technical decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with configuration and support for network infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches.
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco routers, routing protocols, monitoring tools.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Certifications in Cisco, Palo Alto, or other network technologies are a significant advantage. Candidates should have a passion for leveraging technology to optimize network performance and deliver superior service to customers and end-users.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.