CCTV Service Technician
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - - Job ID: 23-71942
Title: Lead Low Voltage Project Technician
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: $25 – $27
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of various cabling infrastructure.
- Provide basic setup, installation, and testing services for the following: Phone Systems, Wireless systems (AP, Antennas), and Network devices (routers, switches, servers).
- Ability to provide basic setup, installation, and testing services for the following: Wireless systems (AP, Antennas), and Network devices (routers, switches, servers).
- Run low voltage cabling in commercial buildings, including drilling concrete walls and limited conduit work.
- Ensuring all cables are neatly tied and bundled according to safety regulations.
- Assist with pre-installation opportunities by designing and planning technical solutions.
- Perform site surveys, and develop scope of work and materials list.
- Installing of cable support structures such as j-hooks, cable racks, and innerduct.
- Conduct tests to ensure all newly installed cable systems and component devices areoperational.
- Troubleshoot issues with cable networks to ensure the proper functioning and to ensure the system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by Wachter, our customers, or OSHA.
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign.
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.