Full Remote - Niche - Contract - Job ID: 23-71967
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The candidate applies subject matter expertise of SailPoint IdentityIQ and IDM best practices to support a web application hosting infrastructure. Candidate must possess intermediate or higher SailPoint IdentityIQ experience working in a medium to large enterprise. Candidate is responsible for deployment, development and performing ongoing maintenance, to include ensuring compliance with enterprise security policies. Candidate works with different teams to configure connectors for LDAP, AD, Oracle, Windows local, Remedy, and CyberArk EPV. Candidate coordinates with architecture groups to generate product roadmaps and create capacity plans. This position requires development and deployment expertise, as well as experience troubleshooting incidents.
- Possess intermediate or higher SailPoint IdentityIQ experience.
- Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ deployment, configuration, connector configuration, integration with target systems.
- Experience of complete Identity and Access Management landscape, including the role of user provisioning systems; directories and virtual directories; public-key infrastructure as an authentication technology; and access compliance and reporting systems.
- Experience with initial design/definitions, business/system analysis for user provisioning.
- Experience creating custom java class within SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with SailPoint APIs, REST APIs, for application/target system integration needs.
- Experience with n-tier architecture.
- Experience troubleshooting time-sensitive production issues.
- Knowledge of PKI certificates and their use in secure environments, to include obtaining and installing PKI certificates, trust chaining, mutual authentication, and working with private CAs.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA), B2B and cloud layers
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to consistently apply quality and security standards.
- Able to work effectively with technical team members and work diplomatically with customers.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ certified.
- Experience working with Directories (PingDirectory, AD, others).
- Experience working with Access Management tools (PingOne, SiteMinder, PingFederate)
- Experience working with on-prem and in an Enterprise Cloud environment.
- Experience with Unix/Linux commands and shell scripting.
- Experience in an ITIL environment and working with a service ticketing system.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.