Technical Systems Owner (Oracle EBS, UKG)
Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-71975
Location: Remote in WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO, TX, KS, OK, FL, TN, OH, IN, IL, IA, MS, MO, MI, WA, WI, MD, PA, NY, NH, MA, RI, CT
Duration: Salaried, Direct Hire
Compensation: $125,000/yr – $145,000/yr
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to Sydney Tekstra at email@example.com.
Finance/People Systems Leader (Manager)
Technical System Owner of the Oracle EBS (Finance, Essbase) and People (UKG, Avature) solutions responsible for data flows, integrations, configuration, version management, and technical support. This person will partner with business leaders to define, document, and consult on technical requirements to support operations and enable the future growth of the business.
- Develop an ongoing Roadmap of technical system enhancements/improvements that align with the business needs and stakeholder requirements
- Develop business process capabilities and integrations to create solutions that deliver scale, agility, and value to our business
- Lead and execute the development of new and existing integrations and configurations, as well as supporting documentation that enables Change Management and End User Training
- Lead and own the relationship with software vendors that provide excellent customer service and responsiveness to the business
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 technical support that includes advanced troubleshooting techniques and tools to minimize business impacts
- Provide End-to-End solutions and process expertise to business stakeholders to identify new IT-enabled solutions. Evaluate packaged solution options against IT roadmap, essential requirements, and current constraints
- Lead and execute the documentation of the current-state and future-state business process requirements, including data flows, configurations, and reporting needs
- Manage simultaneous projects to coordinate all aspects of implementation and delivery of tasks necessary for successful project execution
- Lead and coordinate all software version upgrades with business stakeholders and software vendors to ensure successful migrations and minimal business interruptions
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, accounting, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience as an IT System Owner or related role
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle EBS or equivalent systems
- Basic/Intermediate healthcare accounting knowledge is a plus
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of data requirements and flows, including master data management
- Experience delivering integrations between hosted and on-prem enterprise systems
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.