CORP – Contracts Coordinator
Full Remote - Procurement / Supply Chain - Contract - Job ID: 23-71994
Title: Contracts Coordinator
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6+ months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- 100% Remote
- Retail Energy Experience
The Contract Coordinator Analyst supports team members involved in creating, validating, and processing customer and third-party contracts, enrollments, and early terminations. Other duties include critical thinking, data entry, running reports, quality assurance and ad hoc assignments.
- Receiving daily production assignments to support team.
- Completing Post Close, Enrollment and Early Termination steps.
- Creating documents using form templates
- Entering data based on standard work process and procedures.
- Researching issues involving transactions that did not process (due to incorrect entry, out-of-sequence steps, incomplete information) and completing service requests.
- Reading, analyzing, and performing quality control on samples of documents and workflow to identify issues and refer to subject matter expert team members.
- Pulling reports and updating reports, as directed
- Investigating and resolving issues throughout the lifecycle of contracts.
- Other duties as required based on projects and business needs.
- Education: Bachelors degree (preference in business curriculum) or applicable experience
- Experience: Energy Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum three years work experience
- Knowledge of Siebel, SAP CCS, Microsoft Tools
- Understanding of the deregulated retail electricity or natural gas markets
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient oral and written communication skills and experience communicating with cross-functional departments.
- Works well under pressure, remaining focused and calm in the face of distractions and changing priorities.
- Excels in execution of multi-task assignments.
- Ability to quickly conceptualize and assimilate data to make decisions and take appropriate action.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Adapts effectively to new and changing environments.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teammates
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.