Program Manager (Supply Chain)
Onsite - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-72009
Title: Program Manager (Supply Chain)
Location: Katy, TX (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ month contract (potential to convert)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates please email your updated resume to Erica Shackleton at email@example.com
Reporting directly to the Enterprise Program Director of the Enterprise Program Management Office, this position will directly lead programs and projects expanding multiple business functions from concept to new capability readiness for customers. The ability to lead cross-functional Program team in alignment with strategic priorities and organizational agility is critical to the success of this enterprise management leadership role. This position requires partnering with stakeholders to understand the business intent and delivery execution in accordance with the Enterprise Program Management Methodology.
- Leads/manages medium to large size programs and projects, leveraging project management tools to deliver results. Accomplishes program objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Responsible for all aspects of complex strategic projects to deliver minimum realization.
- Preparation of Program Charter, Stakeholder Identification, Project Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to manage tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of company's policies, procedures and safety rules
- Responsibilities may change; team members may be required to perform other tasks as assigned
- Program Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Resource Management, Delivery Excellence, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Budgeting, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internal and external.
- Analytical, innovative, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple programs and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use key tools to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics.
- Strong Microsoft Office program experience, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- 5+ years of Program Management experience across multiple business functions
- 10+ years of Project Management and/or applicable leadership experience within a business function, i.e. IT, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Real Estate, HR, Merchandising, etc.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing alternate project delivery approaches, i.e Waterfall vs Agile
- Demonstrated experience and success applying program and project management principles, techniques, and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in the formulation of long-range strategic plans, provides input into project budget preparation, and business case development with defined measures of success.
- Responsible for providing input to team member evaluations.
- Demonstrated experience and success leading large, high-impact, cross-functional program or projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing agreements and staffing with external service providers.
- Demonstrated experiencing working with people on all levels of the organization including, C-Level executives, directors, leaders, and team members to communicate the strategy, monitor and communicate progress on tactical issues, and work closely with Business Leaders to resolve/improve day-to-day processes and program delivery execution.
- International and/or global work experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration preferred.
- PMI PMP, PgPMP, and/or Scrum Master certification preferred.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.