Sr. Program Manager
Full Remote - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-72085
Title: Sr. Program Manager
Duration: 12+ MONTHS
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Oversee the coordination of the ingestion of FX module vendor schedules in the FX master consolidated schedule.
- Oversee Resource Management and related activities.
- Coordinate activities and provide support for the Agency's designated Project Support Teams, following an approved project governance structure.
- Provides support to the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) and interfaces with FX module vendors, the FX Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) vendor, and the Strategic Enterprise Advisory Services vendor as well as internal and external project sponsors and stakeholders to support FX development.
- Provides business analysis for assigned projects.
- Analyzes project management deliverables for accuracy.
- Assist in the capture and dissemination of Change Requests, Risks, Action Items, Decisions, and Lessons Learned (CRAIDL) in the project's repository as required.
- Oversee development and disseminate recording of meeting agenda(s), decision point documentation and meeting summaries for all project Teams, as applicable.
- Coordinate completion of work with team members including any other Agency, FX, or third-party vendors to implement the system improvements and/or new systems, as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience managing highly complex or enterprise-wide IT projects using the Project Management Institutes' current Project Management Body of Knowledg
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Project Online
- Experience with Jira is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.