Systems Engineer (M365)
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72086
Location: Katy, TX (Onsite Daily)
Duration: Permanent, Direct-Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US (This is a direct-hire position – no C2C)
Top Skills Required:
- Strong experience in M365, including Exchange Online and Azure AD
- Solid skills in on-prem Microsoft server technology
Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Nate Ackerman at email@example.com.
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining Azure AD, and the full suite of Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Participates in the design and implementation of major IT infrastructure systems.
- Responsible for project assignments/management as assigned.
- Works as part of infrastructure team on a wide variety of projects.
- Maintain On-prem and Cloud Infrastructure for Azure AD and Microsoft 365.
- Sets up, configures, and maintains servers including, but not limited to, Windows and Linux.
- Sets up, configures, and tests new software.
- Analyzes new hardware and software to meet business needs.
- Deploys new back-end systems.
- Supports all infrastructure systems as necessary.
- Keeps abreast of IT industry trends and developments to help identify potential new technologies for the improvement of systems infrastructure.
- Limited travel is required.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- At least seven years’ Information Technology experience required.
- Experience with the typical Microsoft technology stack, hardware and software installations, storage, and networking.
- Strong Exchange and Teams experience.
- Familiar with SharePoint and OneDrive administration.
- Familiar with Microsoft Compliance Manager, Security Center, and other Microsoft 365 administration tools.
- Enterprise infrastructure experience in a highly available environment.
- Comfortable in an audited and change controlled environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internal and external.
- A plus would be Red Hat Linux skills, including Red Hat Satellite.
- A plus would be Google Cloud Platform skills.
- Additional pluses would be VMware, Pure Storage, NetApp, Commvault, Cisco UCS.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to remain organized.
- Effective Project Management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and experience effectively managing a large volume of work.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize competing priorities, meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong technical skills (systems analysis, implementation, troubleshooting).
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.