Finance Associate II
Pleasant Grove, CA
Onsite - Finance & Accounting - Contract - Job ID: 23-72090
Title: Finance Associate II
Location: Pleasant Grove, CA [ON-SITE]
Duration: 6+ month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Rudi Gilpin at email@example.com.
- The Finance Associate is responsible for general duties in support of the OpCo (operating company) operations and works in collaboration with SBS (Company Business Services) to assist in resolving exceptions and issues. This Finance role is responsible for performing selected Finance and accounting duties that are transactional or administrative.
Specific duties will include:
- Handling of local payments, deposits
- Managing petty cash, will call transactions, scanning of supporting documentation, and local regulatory compliance.
Skillset / Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in related field
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.