Windows Engineer III
Baskin Ridge, NJ
Full Remote - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-72100
Title: Windows Engineer III
Location: Baskin Ridge, NJ, 07920
Duration: long term contract – possible contract to hire
Compensation: 50-55/hr W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Elizabeth Walton at email@example.com.
As a Windows Engineer, you'll play an integral role in the development and implementation of solution designs involving Windows technologies. You will partner with internal technology groups and project management teams to ensure our solutions align with company standards, project timelines, and comply with company security requirements. This position will lead from the front as a lead engineer and help drive all technical aspects of our project initiatives.
We need someone who can:
- Must have demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge of primarily Windows operating platform-based environment
- Must be expert in Windows operating environments and possess conceptual and practical knowledge of Windows systems
- Makes use of best practices and industry stand procedures to build and implement Windows systems environment
- Ability to resolve complex Windows system problems with new perspective and using existing solutions
- Ability to lead project teams in conjunction with project management resources.
- Manage junior level support staff while himself providing the hands-on support for our projects, solutions and systems located on premise and in public Cloud
- Have hands-on experience in provisioning of services, monitoring, upgrading virtual resources and software, configuration management in hybrid Cloud environments
- Understand and maintain peripheral services and layered software
- Follow the ITIL standard process for daily tasks, incident, and problem resolution
- Evaluating, installing, monitoring, and maintaining application backup, status, health, and performance.
- Ability to apply operating system and security patches as required.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills, strong documentation/written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Expected to provide off hours support and support in shift rotation basis
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Demonstrated significant experience in Windows Systems Administration (6 to 8+ years)
- Experienced in architecture and solution design for UNIX/Windows based systems.
- Required to have in-depth knowledge of Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, httpd, openssl, bind, sendmail, etc.)
- Strong Shells scripting and command line skills, including extremely strong troubleshooting skills
- Develop custom tools in powershell and other scripting platforms to automate the Windows infrastructure
- Experience in Terraform, Ansible, Openstack, Git, Configuration management tools a plus
- Experience in DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, and other container technologies a plus
- Experience working in hypervisor environment such as VMware, ovm, windows hypervisor, public Clouds such as Azure and AWS
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.