Oracle Apex Developer
Onsite - ERP / CRM - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72111
Role: Oracle Apex Developer
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Direct Hire – 100% ONSITE
Qualified candidates should send an updated, Word version of their resume to Cara Mason at CMason@inspyrsolutions.com.
This person will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide technical support for developing and supporting customizations and extensions covering modules in Finance or Oracle Projects. This position will support our business users, participate in all relevant changes management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
- Provides technical development and support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules.
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create spec documents that meet their needs.
- Conducts effective user demonstrations and training of the application features.
- Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable).
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4-year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience working and supporting Oracle eBusiness 12.2+ application is required, preferably in Financials and/or Oracle Projects.
- 5+ years of Oracle Apex UI development experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML, application performance tuning is required.
- Experience in Oracle Database 12c, or a higher version, is required.
- Experience with Oracle tools: BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow Builder is preferred.
- Programming experience in Java is preferred.
- Experience with developing shell scripts using Linux is preferred.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.