Product Owner: III (Senior)
Full Remote - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - - Job ID: 23-72131
Title: Product Owner III
Location: 100% Remote (working EST)
Duration: 6-month contract to hire
Compensation: $34-44/hour W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
We have an opening for a Product Owner III. As Product Owner you will be expected to establish a collaborative partnership with key stakeholders and directly work on the client’s IT Scrum Team consisting of developers and quality analysts. In this role, you will partner with Scrum Master and Development Manager to hold the team accountable to delivering on the needs of the business. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and research skills. In addition to being a seasoned, well-trained professional, the successful candidate will be passionate about supporting the Scrum Team to deliver high quality business solutions.
- Leading grooming sessions to collaborate with the Scrum Team to break down and understand the business outcomes needed.
- Creating and owning User Stories and approving the final product.
- Collaboration with Business Analyst to translate business requirements and needs into requirements the Scrum Team can consume.
- Leading demos
- Form strong working relationships with stakeholders and other cross functional leaders
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in an IT Product Ownership / Project Management role supporting application development (ideally large enterprise or critical software applications).
- On time development of user stories, application requirements, and/or process flow diagrams
- Planning, designing, and implementing efficient IT systems to support organizational functions following Agile methodology
- Creative problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues.
- Managing conflicting priorities and gaining consensus across multiple user groups
- Committed and enthusiastic approach to supporting business customers and end users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people.
- Ability to easily build new relationships and proactively establish a variety of contacts across the organization
- Experience working in an SAFe / Agile / Scrum environment
- Formal training or certification as Product Owner, Business Analysis, or project/product management
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with SQL
- Background as a nutritionist or dietitian
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.