Software Development Engineer IV
King of Prussia, PA
Onsite - Development / Other Technologies - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-72132
Title: Software Development Engineer IV
Location: King of Prussia, PA Prefer local candidates, but open to remote.
Duration: 15 months Contact to hire
Compensation: $90 to $97.90 W2 only. No C2C or third party cadidates will be considered.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Harold Miller at email@example.com
The candidate's primary responsibility will be designing from scratch, installing, configuring, securing, administering, persistence, networking and ensuring high availability of the Kubernetes infrastructure to support our CI/CD processes. The candidate will greenfield Tanzu 2.x Kubernetes clusters and work with Systems Engineering and Development to ensure requirements are met.
- Proven, recent experience architecting, installing, implementing, and administering a complete end-to-end on-premises Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Well versed in best practices for Kubernetes installation, Implementation, and administration.
- Design from scratch, the architecture for an enterprise Kubernetes infrastructure to support CI/CD pipelines
- Configuring persistent storage for Kubernetes clusters/pods, utilizing best practices, configuring NFS, persistent volumes, persistent volume claims for state persistence, etc using Pure FlashArray and FlashBlade technologies
- End-to-end Implementation of the Kubernetes architecture – installation, configuration, hardening, networking, etc.
- Implementing multiple Kubernetes masters for high availability
- Designing and implementing clusters, cluster segmentation, internal/external networking
- Cluster sizing and scaling
- Configure CI/CD deployments with ConfigMaps, Secrets stored in Hashicorp Vault, and SecurityContexts
- Implement Kubernetes services and Network Policies
- Installing, configuring Ingress Controller(s) (Nginx or other)
- Ingress TLS Termination
- Strong System Admin experience utilizing Configuration as Code with tools such as Ansible or Puppet
Skillset / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in system administration, design, construction, and operation of container platforms (Kubernetes) as well as in container technologies (Docker, Podman etc.) and their management systems
- Design, build, and maintain our Kubernetes infrastructure and tools.
- Ensure the availability, performance, security, and scalability of our Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Experience creating Helm Charts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Work closely with the development team to help them deploy and run their applications on Kubernetes.
- Have good problem structuring and solving skills
- Experience with CI/CD tooling and automation utilizing Git, Jenkins, Helm, ArgoCD, Ansible, GitLab CI/CD, Terraform or similar.
- Linux OS administration experience
Nice to have:
- Certification in container orchestration systems (i.e. Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and/or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), or Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development)
- Experience with Tanzu 2 clusters
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.