Senior Compensation Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Onsite - NON IT - HR / Sales / Recruiter - Contract - Job ID: 23-72277
Title: Sr. Compensation Analyst
Location: Remote (SoCal/West Coast preferred)
Duration: 6+ month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to work in US
The Senior Compensation Analyst will help lead in the development, implementation and administration of Cornerstone's global compensation programs. This role will help ensure those programs meet employees' needs, comply with local legal requirements and are cost effective. Will also participate in the development and administration of other total rewards initiatives.
Preference for candidates in PST or MST zones.
In this role, you will…
- Act as a trusted advisor when partnering with Talent Acquisition and Business Partners when conducting benchmarking analysis and recommending compensation packages for new and existing roles
- Prepare modelling and cost analysis for existing and proposed total rewards programs and initiatives
- Lead Cornerstone's participation process for various compensation surveys
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports from our HRIS or other sources
- Research and help ensure company compliance with local laws governing compensation practices
- Analyze and maintain salary range structure, recommending structure movements
- Collaborate with business to drive process improvements to maintain competitive, equitable, and compliant compensation programs
- Play a leading role during the annual compensation cycle and other programs including, but not limited to, merit, market, promotion, incentive payouts, and other tasks as needed
- Serve as point of contact for answering occasional compensation questions from employees
- 3+ years of experience in a compensation role or an acceptable combination of experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of compensation principles, practices, and compliance requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong detail orientation and focus on accuracy
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects, while committing to deliver on time and with quality
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- Consideration for privacy and security obligation
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.