Commercial Service Technician (Fire & Security)
Onsite - Security - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-72299
Title: Commercial Service Technician (Fire & Security)
Location: Terrell, TX
Duration: 6 months contract – Permanent
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Compensation: 28.00 – 32.00 p/h
The basic function is to perform routine and emergency service calls. Troubleshoots, replaces and/or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative equipment while working under supervision of a more senior technician or supervisor. Looking for experience installing and servicing fire and burglar alarms, CCTV, and access control in a commercial setting. The right candidate must have a reliable vehicle that can hold a 8 – 10 ft ladder.
• Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
• Must have one (1) or more years of experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of trouble shooting commercial intrusion systems, fire systems, CCTV, intercom and access control systems.
• Must have a working knowledge of local/national codes.
• Must have a working knowledge of test equipment, such as multimeters, battery analyzers and decibel meters.
• Must have a valid drivers license and be able to clear a drug screening.
Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local codes.
• Performs routine and emergency service calls.
• Troubleshoots, replaces, and/or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative equipment.
• Provides reliable, high quality customer support. Provides customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
• Performs system testing and signal verification.
• Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
• Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
• Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
• Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
• Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
• Must have a strong work ethic.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must complete other projects, as assigned.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.