Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-72354
Title: NOC Analyst
Location: Bartlesville, OK (74004)
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
The NOC is responsible for monitoring the infrastructure and providing support to our IT infrastructure teams. It is a 24×7 role with rotating shifts that include nights, weekends, and holidays coverage. This group is instrumental in communicating outage status to our infrastructure teams and management until resolved. The NOC plays a key role in incident management and initial trouble shooting. The function is responsible for understanding when and how to engage support teams when issues arise.
Responsibilities may include:
- Day to day monitoring of infrastructure
- Assist in network troubleshooting process
- Switch configuration assistance
- Working with network carriers to isolate and resolve carrier outages
- Provide support during problem bridges
- Manage communications and updates for ongoing problems
- DNS/QIP assignments
- Wireless switch configuration
- Basic Windows server trouble shooting
- Basic Cyber Security Triage
- 1+ years of experience in an IT environment
- Basic Cisco networking experience
- Ability to work in a 24×7 environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or other related technical discipline
- 1+ years of experience in a NOC environment or equivalent experience
- CCNA certified or Cisco security
- Problem solving skills – ability to analyze root cause and suggest process/system improvements
- Excellent analytical capabilities – ability to see the big picture in an IT infrastructure environment
- ServiceNow experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good multitasking skills
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.