Lead Full Stack Developer
Onsite - .NET / C# Development - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72412
Title: Lead Full Stack Developer
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Blue Lagoon, Across from Miami Airport
Schedule: 4 days on-site (Mon-Th on-site; Fri remote)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the processes, technology, and tools used for custom web development.
- Manage, grow, and nurture a team of web development professionals, driving change management to keep pace with emerging technologies
- Manage web development in relation to testing, personalization, and process improvements.
- Oversee cross-functional technical projects and programs. These include; project/program definition, project management, business analysis, requirements gathering, resource planning, execution, release and post go-live support management
- Writing, updating, and maintaining programs, interfaces and software packages to support the business
- Participate and Lead design , code reviews, process improvement and develop standards
- Manages backend and frontend web projects, including architecture, approach and management of the Web Development Team deliverables
- Consult with management and users to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manager vendor relationships and work as vendor liaison for all related software and services
- Ensure adherence to IS standards and principles, as well as compliance with Information Systems process related to audit and SOX controls
- Work with the business to understand requirements and create functional and technical specification.
- Promote and guide developers to create good quality code and documentation for the projects and support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Experience in design and implementation of Portals and social media/collaboration technologies
- Development Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including the full software development life cycle, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practice
- Project execution skills including estimating and executing on committed schedules
- Proven track record delivering high quality software on time
- Experience in organizing projects and delivering quality releases on schedule
- Ability to work well with internal and external partners, juggle competing demands and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional customer support
- Ability to manage operations and drive excellence in maintaining and supporting critical systems
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
Additional Skills :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of working with remote team members highly preferred
- Certification in project management, ITIL is plus
#LI – Hybrid
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.